Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Official!

Today I received this in the mail: I have officially been appointed by the Secretary of the State as a Notary Public! Now I just need to order my official seal and stamp.

In other news, I have been busy knitting, as usual, and have actually completed a few projects. I've done two of the three pairs of felted ballerina slippers
which are being made for the three little girl cousins who are old enough to wear them (Madison, Bella, and Gabby). Sammy is still a little small, but she is going to get a cute little knit hat. I still have to figure out what I'm going to make for Gavin (who is just over 1 year old). Boys are definitely harder to shop/knit for - even when they are little.

I've also finished a scarf for Laurel.
Currently, I'm still struggling through the sleeves of the eyelet cardigan. I've casted on for a pair of fingerless mittens (which due to this sudden cold weather, I'm hoping to get done fairly soon!), and I have a few planned projects in my mind that I am trying hard to not cast on - Hemlock Ring Blanket; Scarf for my new kelly green winter jacket - for until I get some more WIP (work in progress) to be FOs (finished object).

No comments: