Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good News Bad News

First, the bad news. My last knitting class - the one that would have finished the toe - has been postponed. Currently, I have a one toe-less sock.

The good news is I still made it to the yarn shop today and bought myself some sock yarn!

The family is taking there first and probably last huge family vacation. We are going to Disney World! And I HAD
to have something to knit on the plane, so I HAD to make a trip to the yarn shop to fill this need.

I started a swatch tonight in the Tofutsie yarn for the Monkey pattern. I am very excited, but for now I need to go to bed. Too many late nights admiring yarn on Ravelry.

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

Have a wonderful trip to Disney!

Ravelry has so many good projects and yarn to check out. It's hard to stop!