Monday, June 11, 2007

The Doctor's Say I'm Normal

After further investigation I'm sure that the doctors would find that I'm not as normal as my blood tests may say I am, however in regards to my back pain my body tells the doctors that I am just fine.

A week and a half after I was in the ER and just over two weeks since the pain started I am pain free. The doctors never figured out what exactly was wrong except to say that it was only a virus. (I don't understand how something that painful could have been just a virus.) In the end I had two different blood tests, the cat scan at the ER, and an x-ray of my chest. Everything came back normal, which is good. And yet, at the same time, we never quite figured out what was wrong.


I wanted to let you all know that I was doing okay. It has been awhile since I left you with the post of the ER and that was the last you knew. Those two weeks had me worn out at the end of each day and even still I feel as though I am catching up on my rest. And honestly, the last thing on my mind was a blog entry.

Thank you for all of your thoughts. It means a lot.

There is lots to catch up on, but that will be saved for another post. A report on Relay for Life, knitting, and life in general to come...

No comments: