Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Let me be the first to announce to you that in less than a month I will:

1) Be traveling on a plane by myself.
2) Going the furthest across country that I have ever been. I was born in Illinois and once flew to Texas.
3) Seeing
Rufus Wainwright in concert (who also happens to be releasing his latest CD in MAY!)
4) In the same city where the oh-so-wonderful Grey's Anatomy takes place
5) Visiting Miss Holly and the rest of the Mennonite Gang:
6) IN SEATTLE!!!!

I bought my ticket this evening.

P.S. For those who are curious, I am nearly done with the baby sweater and still slugging away at the blanket. The baby shower is April 15th. The sweater will be done. I'm not so sure about the blanket.. but I have til May til the baby is due (just don't be early!).

1 comment:

holly said...

aa-ee-aa-ee-aayyyyyyyy! (although that sounds like tarzan it's really my uncensored glee)

We'll have to look up McDreamy while you're here ;) (or McSteamy or McHottie or something)