Monday, January 22, 2007

It's been too long!

It has been almost a full month since I last updated and in the last month or so I've gone through a few big changes.

1) I've finished my undergrad school work.
2) I've moved back home.
3) I've started back up working a full time job.

And while these three things are done nearly everyday by everyone, it makes for quite an adjustment. I am out of college and for the first time I feel like I'm being thrown into the "real world."

I've been knitting and reading and working on getting involved in the community. We got our first snowfall of the season a few days ago. It is a miracle we made it this long without snow. (Meanwhile, my favorite Carolyn is buried in Colorado!)

Pictures of the felted mittens to come...

1 comment:

Jess said...

I want to see pictures from Kelly's wedding! How was it? I miss you!