Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Beginnings

This New Year's Eve will be one different from all of the others that I have celebrated. This year, New Year's Eve will be a dual holiday. Not only will I be celebrating the start of a new year, but I will also be celebrating the start of a new marriage - Kelly and Rafe's!Kelly transfered to Gordon and was lucky enough (I think) to be put into the open spot in my apartment. We fell in love with her immediately (it helped that she liked to knit - wink). I like to think she fell in love with us too. She took us with her to look for her bridal dress. She let us help her put together her invitations (she designed them and made them herself!). And she was kind enough to invite us to her wedding. Sarah and I are going. We seem to be wedding buddies. And this time... we get to stay in a hotel!

We are so excited - for the wedding part. I am so excited that I got out of bed to write this post because it was all that was on my mind. They are perfect for each other. Best wishes to both of you!

No comments: