Wednesday, November 08, 2006

When it Rains...

...it pours, much like it did two Saturdays ago when Jess was up to visit and we decided to venture into Boston despite all the rain. We left Boston with a mission to find ourselves some rubber rain boots. We ended up purchasing them from target.com. My pair finally arrived in the mail today and I can't help but wonder if it was a fate that they showed up in my mailbox on the next rainy day in Massachusetts.

I tried them on and they were too big, much to my disappointment. It took twelve days for them to get here and the excitement of having rainboots has worn off (atleast for the moment). I can return them to the target store and then reorder them online or I can just return them and live without rainboots. I am not sure what I'm going to do yet (I have other more important things, like my Calc test on Friday, to worry about), but the opened box smells like moth balls and at this point that's enough for me to want to return them.

Home and New York City in 2 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum. those boots are so cute. it is unfortunately that they do not fit.

I love you.

Love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

by "unfortunately", I mean "unfortunate".

Unfortunately, I have no grasp of grammar.

However, I still love you.

Love,
Meg

Amanda Verbeke said...

Aileen,
I haven't read your blog since last spring, so it was sort of random that I decided to read it tonight.
I wanted to tell you how proud I am to have been taught by you, knitter extroadinare. I happen to think that you are the official knitting queen...
And I wanted to tell you how much I miss you, and our days in Mac and Chase. Oh, and chapel checking races! It's just not the same without you...:(
Amanda