Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sweet Home Connecticut!

"Sweet home Connecticut
Where the skies are so blue

Sweet Home Connecticut

Lord, I'm coming home to you"


Okay... now that that is out of my system, I am happy to announce to all who want to hear: "I am home for Thanksgiving break and couldn't be happier!"


There is nothing like your own room. Granted, I have a single at school in an apartment of 5 other girls, but there is something about your own room in your own home that makes it so special. And isn't my room so fun?! Well, I thought so.

Oh, and I never told you, but Luke and I managed to fix my favorite mug. And while there are still some cracks... ...and I won't be able to drink out of it, it is all back in one piece...... and that is all that matters.

My world is back as it should be...at least for the time being. As for now, I will enjoy a weekend of leisurely homework, reading for fun, and lots of knitting!

1 comment:

holly said...

YAY!

:)

love you! *mwah*!

p.s. why do i sound like a 14-year-old girl?