Thursday, October 19, 2006

Piercings and the Future

So, last week I did something I have been wanting to do for a really long time now but had been putting it off. I would have told you sooner, except that I thought it would be better to inform my mom of this adventure over the phone than through my blog. Don't worry! I'm not married or pregnant or anything really major like that!

I got my belly button pierced! And the best part of all.... it didn't even hurt!

See Mom, that's what it looks like. It doesn't hurt although it is a little red around the two holes, but that is to be expected. I've been taking good care of it and we like each other.

In other news, I have reached the halfway mark of my last semester of my undergrad education. And let me tell ya, it's a scary thought! I'm going to be leaving my friends and moving back in with my parents (which is very nice of them) and I am going to be working. In the fall, I will begin grad school.

I NEVER thought I would go to grad school. I really only went to college because it was the next step. You can't really get anywhere without a college education in today's American society. But grad school was something I had never even considered. It's strange entering the "adult" world. Am I ready for it?

Guess I'll have to wait and find out...

1 comment:

linda said...

rock on! i can't see it too well in that picture, so i'll have to come over, huh?