Saturday, August 26, 2006

Watch Out Gordon!

The countdown is about to end. ATTENTION EVERYONE: I will be coming back to Gordon College TOMORROW!!!!I will be bringing with me a set of crutches and lugging my cast - which will probably mean leaving for class 10 minutes earlier than normal. I will be bringing with me clothes (cute ones!), Jewelry (because, let's face it - accessories make the outfit), and although there are other things I'm bringing the most important is of course... yarn (because I have a lot of unfinished projects and somehow I keep creating new projects for myself despite already having a huge "to-do" list of knitting). For example, I ordered yarn today from my LYS (Local Yarn Store) 8 balls of yarn for my first sweater I want to knit.

I've been good though, I narrowed down the yarn I am bringing to school to only include current projects that are not finished yet. Hopefully I'll get some finished shortly. I would show you the pile of yarn and the piles of suitcases and boxes, but I cannot find my battery charger for my camera and therefore cannot take pictures to show you. I'll find it somewhere I hope. I'm pretty sure I didn't pack it - but I suppose there is no real way of knowing until I start unpacking.

I'm exhausted. Packing and making sure you have everything that you are going to need is a difficult task. But in the end it's all worth it because I get to be with my girls again - and let me tell you that is something I've been looking forward to since the day I moved out for summer break.

Next post will be from Gordon College - wahoo!

No comments: