Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Start of Things to Come

Classes start tomorrow. I have my first class at 9:10 tomorrow morning - Christian Doctrine, which I'm really excited about!

I moved in on Sunday - technically a day before I was supposed to but I just couldn't wait to get back! I have already made a few runs to Target and Stop and Shop but I am all moved in and settled. I am ready to begin the school year - well, sorta.

These crutches are more of a pain than I orignially expected them to be. Tomorrow I am leaving for class 20 minutes earlier than I usually do to make sure I have enough time to get there and not attract attention to myself. I've already had a random girl come up to me and ask me what happened. I am not a very sociable person and while I was friendly, I only wanted this weirdo girl to leave me alone!

And to start the school year off on the right foot (ha ha) I bought myself a treat - a hair highlighting kit. And since Sarah and I had nothing better to do today - we dyed my hair. I was a little nervous... ...considering I have never had anyone but a professional hair dresser work on my hair. I've gone to the same hair salon since I was five or six. I know them and they know me and my hair very well. Sarah - on the other hand - called herself the Mad Scientist right before she started work on my hair.Do you blame me for being nervous?

2 comments:

carolynem said...

cuuuute! cuuuute! cuuuuuuuuute!
(miss you)
(but if all goes as planned, i'll be seeing you around abouts the end of september)

holly said...

that picture of sarah ROCKS! as does your room! oh, the days of the jangly hanging mobile thing...wish i were there! :)