Sunday, August 13, 2006

I never thought I'd say this...

BUT... I am dying to go back to school. I miss it so much. I have never been so ready to go back. It isn't that things at home have been crazy (I've been working too much to be bothered by family). I just miss all my girls.

I went out this morning and ran a few errands with Mom and Dad. We stopped at the Farmer's Market. As we were pulling into the parking lot I said to my parents, "You know, sometimes that have yarn at Farmer's Markets." They think I am obsessed with yarn (maybe they are right). And sure enough, I found yarn at one of the stands there. And only with the help of a miracle did I avoid buying any. I wasn't sure what I would want to make with it and since I already have a lot of projects on my plate I decided to hold off - atleast until next week.

We went to Staples. Mom had just a few things to pick up, but when I walked in and saw the thousands of school supplies before my eyes I couldn't resist the urge to shop. I got folders for my four classes, notebook paper, index cards with pretty blue stripes, pretty heart sticky notes, nice gell pens and sticky page markers. I think I'm pretty much set for the school supplies. Now I just have to pack and get my books. Fifteen days to do it all!

I started my Back to School journey by getting rid of last semester - selling my books online. I posted all 16 of them that I wasn't keeping (I think I kept two) on Amazon.com. Now they will sit on my floor by my desk until they are all sold. Hopefully that will be sooner than later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your package is on the way!
Hugs from your SP

carolynem said...

you are so effing cute!