Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm a Survivor!

In the words of Destiny's Child:
I'm a survivor (what),
I'm not gonna give up (what)
I'm not gon' stop (what),
I'm gonna work harder (what)
I'm a survivor (what), I'm gonna make it(what)
I'm a survivor (what),
keep on survivin' (what)
Despite still have three papers and one more exam, I feel relieved. This may sound like a lot to you, but the stuff I had to do before this, was ridiculous. The end is approaching and I am not ready for it. Today, Polly gave each of the girls in the apartment a copy of a poem she had written about our times this past year. She is FANTASTIC!
The end of this week is coming so fast. I leave for home for two days on Thursday and then its off to Israel on Sunday. I'm trying to decide which knitting project would be best to bring along with me on the plane. I don't know if I have anything that is really small enough right now. Maybe I'll have to find a knitting project just for the plane ride. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Polly said...

Hey Aileen, I just tried out that link to my blog -- it doesn't work because it can't have the "www".

xoxox
Polly