Saturday, April 15, 2006

I don't wanna go to sleep!

Yes, It's 12:50... but I can't seem to want to go to sleep, besides the fact that I am tired and I probably have a long day ahead of me at the mall with Mom and Laurel.

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know I finished the shawl. It came out beautiful. I forgot, however, to take a picture of it before we left to take it to Grandma and forgot my camera to take a picture of Grandma wearing it. So, basically, you'll get a picture, just not today... probably tomorrow. She loved it.

Oh, we looked at cars today for me. I came home from break with a speech all thought out in my head to try to convince my parents that I should have a car for the beginning of the fall semester. I wasn't even asking for one for the summer. When I got home, my mom informed me that we were going to look at cars on Friday afternoon. I didn't even have to bring it up. Dad is a little more hesitant to let me have a car for the fall semester, arguing that we could save on insurance for a few more months. True. But I've waited so long already... and I'm 21. Don't know how I'll pay for it all quite yet... but we'll get to that crack in the sidewalk when it comes.

Okay, I'm gonna go attempt to sleep. In all honesty, the reason I don't want to go to sleep is because my roommate isn't by my side. It's weird going to bed in a room all by myself.

1 comment:

erin said...

awwwwww!