Monday, April 17, 2006

He Is Risen!

He is Risen Indeed!
Happy Easter!
As I told you in an earlier blog, Easter this year was not going to be like the ones in the past... and I was right. The first thing that was different was going to the 8:10 service this morning at church instead of the normal 9:00 service. I am still suffering from getting up that early. Aunt Melanie and Rachel came over for brunch (normally we have a big dinner feast), but two cousins, two uncles, an aunt, and a grandma were missing from the normal gathering (the last time all of us were together was probably... 2002). Then it was off to visit Grandma. It was a pleasant visit...except for when Grandma told me I could use more blusher (she tells me this frequently). And I finally got to take a picture of her and the shawl!


Here she is practicing her praying skills.

And here is the shawl so you can see a little bit more of the details (sorry for the bland background, the only solid background was her bed which isn't the most fashionable in the rhab home). She loves it and has continued to wear it everywhere... telling EVERYONE that she will pray for them. Oh, the good samaratin.

Now I am just waiting on the yarn for that darn purse.

No comments: